Netgear Extender is a useful electronics device that helps the user to extend their Wifi Signals. This device receives signals from your existing wifi routers, uses the powerful antennas and amplifiers to repeat them. If you recently purchased Netgear wifi range extender and seeking for some tips on how to setup Netgear Extender, then you are at right place. Here in this post we will discuss netgear extender setup process with WPS method. Just follow the steps given below:
- Power on your Netgear wifi extender.
- Locate the WPS button on your device and press it for 4 to 5 seconds.
- Press the WPS button given on the existing router.
- If the LED light will turn solid green, it means the router has configured with the extender properly.
- If you don’t see a solid green light on your device, then repeat the process again. If still getting any issue, then contact with My WiFi Ext Fix experts and get the required help.
- For dual band range extender, repeat the same process.
- Connect to the extenders network and use the same credentials as that of the network of your router.
- You can also check out the Netgear extender manuals for the default username and password.
- Your Netgear wifi extender setup is done successfully. Now connect your wifi devices and enjoy seamless internet connection.
In case you still can’t setup Netgear Extender, then feel free to get in touch with our experts.